We are looking for law students interested in an internship in a law firm in Rome.
– English B2;
– Student of Law at least in his/her third year of studies;
– Knowledge of Italian language will be appreciated.
– Language revision of English documents;
– Translation of legal acts, documents and correspondence;
– Drafting of short documents, articles, letters and newsletter in English language;
– Attending meetings with clients and preparation of reports of the meetings;
– Research of legal documents and on legal matters, mainly in the areas of national/international business, trade and company law;
– Study of matters concerning Italian legal system, with some assistance and support from firm’s members.
Duration: 3-6 months.
Location: Rome, Italy