Our Terms Of Service
The “Services” collectively include the “Website” (meaning www.crominternship.com and including all webpages, subdomains, and any successor or affiliated websites), emails, newsletters, and other communications, user accounts, job application services, Coach Connect Services, Content, any other products or services offered by Crom Internship, and any other services that state they are governed by these Terms. “Content” means any and all text, articles, images, videos, graphics, software, music, audio, information, or other materials appearing on the Website, including, without limitation, information about employers, career resources, advice, questions, answers, or other content, whether created or posted by you, Crom Internship, a third party, or any other user.
We may update these Terms from time to time. We will give you notice of the changes by posting an updated version of these Terms online, updating the “Revised” date above, or by emailing you at an email address you have provided. Changes to these Terms will be effective as of the date we post them or otherwise notify you of them, unless we specify a different effective date when we make a particular change. Your continued use of the Services will constitute your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to a change, you must stop using the Services.We may modify, add to, suspend, or discontinue the Services or certain features of the Services, or remove any Content at any time for any reason, without prior notice to you. Unless expressly stated otherwise, any new feature that augments, enhances, or otherwise modifies the Services is subject to these Terms.
- Job Applications.
- Paid Services.
The Services include a variety of products and services that are free to use (“Free Services”), as well as certain packages and services that require payment (“Paid Services”). We reserve the right to charge for Free Services or change the price for Paid Services, at any time. If you purchase any of our Paid Services, you agree to pay us any applicable fees and taxes and you agree to any additional terms that may apply. You hereby authorize the collection of such amounts either directly by Crom Internship or indirectly via a third-party payment processor. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of the applicable Paid Service. If you are directed to a third-party payment processor, you may be subject to terms and conditions governing the use of that third-party’s service and that third-party’s personal information collection practices.Please note that Crom Internship is not liable for any bank fees, foreign exchange fees, or differences in prices based on geographic location. Crom Internship or its third-party payment processor may store and continue billing your payment method in order to charge you for other Paid Services you may choose.
- Content; Licenses.
- Your Content. We do not acquire ownership of the Content you post through the Services, but by posting any Content, you agree to grant us a universal, perpetual, sub-licensable, commercial, royalty-free, and irrevocable license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such Content, in all media and distribution methods now known or hereafter devised, and you represent to us that you have the right to grant such a license. You agree that this license includes the right for other users of the Services to modify your Content and for The Crom Internship to make your Content available to others for the publication, distribution, syndication, or broadcast on other media and services. Such additional uses by Crom Internship or others may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Services.
- Our Content. The Website and Services also contain Content posted by Crom Internship and our licensors. We and our licensors retain all right, title and interest in and to such content, including all associated intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade dress, logos, patents, know-how, trade secrets, instructions, and all other proprietary information. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Crom Internship grants you a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to access and view any of such content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You agree not to sublicense, copy, distribute, display, disseminate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit any Content or Services without our prior written permission, regardless of whether it is created or owned by Crom Internship or our licensor.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, trade names, and service marks, whether registered or unregistered (“Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are Trademarks of Crom Internship and its third-party licensors. Display or use of any Trademarks on the Website or in the Services shall not be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written permission of Crom Internship or such third-party. You also agree not to use our trade dress, or copy the look and feel of the Website or its design.
- Links to Third-Party Sites.
The Website may direct you to third-party websites that are not owned or maintained by Crom Internship. We are not responsible for your use of such third-party websites and we make no representations whatsoever concerning the content or accuracy of, opinions expressed in, or other links provided by such websites. The inclusion of any such link to a third-party website does not imply any association between us and their operators. Your use of any third-party websites is governed by the terms of such third-party websites and not by these Terms.
- Code of Conduct.You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Services. In connection with your use of the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court.
- Run any bots, spiders, scrapers, web crawlers, indexing agents, or other software to aggregate or browse our Services, including, without limitation, company or user accounts or profiles, or otherwise interfere with or circumvent the integrity of the Website or Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or similar software to the Website or Services or transmit any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept any data, or personal information.
- Use the Services to transmit, distribute, post, or submit any confidential information concerning any other person or entity.
- Stalk or harass, interfere with, or disrupt the access of any user of the Services, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user without explicit consent from the user.
- Defame, defraud, mislead, or impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post false information, including, without limitation, in respect of a job, company, or your own credentials as a job applicant.
- Infringe, violate, or otherwise interfere with any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of another party.
- Act in any manner which, in our sole discretion, is objectionable, interferes with the proper working of the Services, or which may affect our reputation in any way.
Do reach out to us for any complaints or objections to these terms as stated.