The disclaimers in this section apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law.
You are solely responsible for your use of the Services and we are not responsible for the activities, omissions, or other conduct, whether online or offline, of any other user or any Coach. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services is in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to you. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services.
The Services are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed. Crom Internship does not warrant that: (a) the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (b) the Services will function without errors; (c) any defects or errors will be corrected; (d) any Content or software available through the Services is free of viruses or other harmful components; and (e) the results of using or relying on any Content or Services or advice contained therein will meet your requirements or produce desired results. Your use of, or reliance on, the Services or any Content is solely at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CROM INTERNSHIP BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, OR REPUTATION ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CROM INTERNSHIP, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
- DMCA Notices: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take copyright infringement seriously. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on the Website or otherwise in our Services, please notify us via mail or email with a message which contains:
- Your name and contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- The name of the party whose copyright has been allegedly infringed, if different from your name;
- The name and description of the original work that is allegedly being infringed;
- The location of the alleged infringing copy (such as the URL);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third-party who is legally entitled to authorize its use on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law; and
- A statement that you swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use.You must sign this notification and send it to through email or any of our contact channels: We review all infringement claims, determine their merit, and act accordingly.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Crom Internship, its affiliates and each of their respective principals, shareholders, agents, officers, directors, consultants, and employees from or against third-party claims, damages, payments, deficiencies, fines, judgments, settlements, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses arising from or relating to any third-party claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to your use or purchase of the Services, your violation of the rights of any third-party or person, or your breach of these Terms or any representation or warranty contained herein. Crom Internship reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Crom Internship, and you agree to cooperate with Us for defense of these claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.