We are looking for interns with competencies in service design, qualitative research methods & analytics business modelling, brand strategy ux/ui design, graphic design.
At least one of the above mentioned skills and:
– fluent in English;
– a portfolio of design works and samples, if the intern has design skills;
– very sharp, open minded and social;
– preferably a MAC person, we don’t have any PCs at the office;
– must be a dog person (i.e. no dog allergies).
– Participation in live projects for actual clients;
– Assisting senior team members with: research (interviews, observations, desktop)
-customer journey mapping (workshops, seminars)
-user experience design
-prototyping, mock-ups, user testing, graphic design, ui design;
– Socialising with team members
-helping with various back-office tasks (archiving, portfolio, social media etc).