A law firm specialising in immigration law located in Birmingham, UK is looking for trainees for a minimum of 3 months with the aim of hiring.
• Degree Level Education in business administration, marketing, or related field
• Desirable: Ability to understand the changes in Immigration Law and the effect this may have on the business
• English B2/C1
• Social media management – Understanding different brand requirements and decoding client briefs alongside your team manager is part of your job role. Creating campaigns and campaign reports will be required of you
• Email campaigns – Conceptualizing, getting the right database, designing and blasting out emailers
• Analytics – Web analytics involves analysing web traffic, and social media analytics and analysing these numbers to reduce bounce rate and optimize the pages for optimum results
• Content Writing – You will need to understand the basics of content writing for the company website, social media requirements, and blogs
• Website – Website management is also another important aspect of this role. You will need to understand how to build websites, manage landing pages and also optimize them with plug-ins, etc. with the help and guidance of your team
Skills & Qualifications Required
• Basic Understanding of Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
• Content Writing
• Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram marketing
• Social Media awareness
• SEO skills
• Quick Learning Skills