We are looking for motivated students of Marketing, Communication or tourism for a paid internship in Milan.
– Knowledge of the Mac operating system
– Excellent knowledge of the Office package and in particular excellent use of power point
– Be familiar with web browsing to be able to do research
– Good e-mail management.
– Contact potential customers to increase the company’s business and develop relationships with existing contacts through phone calls, e-mails and meetings
– Negotiate the terms of a deal and logistically plan everything necessary so that our clients have no hiccups
– Identify new markets and business opportunities
– Compile and analyze sales data and report results and progress when requested
– Work with private jet brokers, hotel managers and experienced drivers
– Work alongside international professionals to ensure that all customers remain completely satisfied with the product and service offered
– Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on market buying trends
– Represent our Agency at trade shows, events and demonstrations
The internship is paid about €400 per month with the opportunity to increase it if there will be proactive approach by the intern.