We seek to employee a law graduate for a Paralegal position at our office in Cyprus.
▪ Assistance in preparation and analysis of legal documents (Powers of Attorney, resolutions, agreements, employment contract)
▪ Assistance with administration of portfolio of companies
▪ Liaising with the clients, partners, banks, audit firms and other institutions
▪ Liaising with colleagues in reference to various tasks performed
▪ General business administrative activities
▪ Experience or background in law will be considered an advantage
▪ Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken) other language will be
considered an advantage
▪ University graduate student will be considered an advantage
▪ Proactive, professional, client service oriented, with good organizing skills
▪ Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
▪ High level of professionalism, confidence, and interpersonal skills
Full time from 09.00 – 18.00 with an hour lunch break.
The selected candidate will be offered development possibilities and will be on an ongoing training related to corporate services, local and international taxation & law
and fiduciary industry and will have exposures to international environment.