We are looking for motivated students who would like to gain experience in an International Tourism Agency.
What we offer:
– internship from home;
– flexible schedule (it is possible to choose between part-time and full-time work hours);
– you can start and finish the internship at any time;
– possibility to carry out the internship in different languages (English, Lithuanian, Russian, Polish).
- Management and administration: internal website management administration. Database adjustment, accumulation. Soc. network administration, analysis.
- Tourism and event organization: tasks relating to creating tours and finding guides.E.g.: create classic/ romantic/ Christmas tour description in New York; find the five guides in Prague; etc.
- Copywriting, translation: the text, tour description translation, tour uploading in the websites.
- IT, website administration: tasks related to the internal management of the website – e.g. uploading new tours, editing information.
Also, generating ideas on how to make internal management, even more, user-friendly. Offer ideas on what processes and how they could be automated, what system is best to use, and so on. Use of WordPress and Laravel.
- Customer service – Insights on improving service quality and delivery to drive sales.
- English B2/C1