We are looking for students or recent graduates in economics and marketing for an internship in an Austrian company.
– Mother tongue German
– Conversational English
Hours: 15-20 h per week
● Prospect and qualify new sales leads
● Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
● Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
● Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
● Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
● Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
● Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
● Meet and/or exceed quotas
● Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
● compiling and distributing information such as website and social media analytics
● monitoring social media accounts, creating content and responding to messages
● analysing questionnaires
● contributing ideas to marketing campaigns
● compiling and distributing financial information
● writing marketing and website text
● organizing presentations and events
● assisting with promotional activities
● liaising with customers/external agencies
● helping to organize market research.
The internship can be carried out either online or on-site.
Remuneration: 600 EUR per month.
At the end of the successful internship it will be possible to be employed full-time.