Marketing and Event management Internship
We are looking for motivated interns for one of the biggest student communities in Madrid.
– English B2
– Another language is not mandatory but it will be taken into consideration
– Team-work oriented
– Communication skills
1. COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT.
– Social media posts and account maintenance. Own social media accounts, including the initial strategy creation and daily posting and engagement activities.
– Social media analytics report.
2. DIGITAL MARKETING.
– Research, plan and execute marketing campaigns under the direction and supervision of the marketing manager.
– Follow up on the outcome of said campaign, and prepare a presentation going over the highlights.
– Carry out entry-related tasks, and maintain organized files for marketing team.
– Website content SEO clean-up.
– Use Google Analytics to identify frequently visited pages that have been ignored. Have interns update content with new statistics, research, and internal cross-links.
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE.
– Customer support. Meeting and greeting customers, understanding customers’ queries and requests, processing customer requests, forwarding complaints to seniors.
4. STRATEGIES & PARTNERSHIP.
– Observe and assist the marketing team and manager with pricing strategies.
– Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns.
5. EVENT MANAGEMENT
– Nightlife Event Management. Coordinate three of our weekly events under the direction and supervision of the event manager.
– Corporate Event Management. Coordinate some of our spontaneous corporate events under the direction and supervision of the event manager.
Duration: 2 months minimum